Thursday, January 20, 2011

54mg Concerta

Started 54mg yesterday, and I felt pretty focused all day. I also felt a little tense, but I'm starting to think that there may be a necessary relationship between the two. Either the tenseness is indicative of a state that is required for focus, or the tenseness results from being consistently connected with my work rather than distracting myself as soon as any frustration starts.

Feeling good so far today. I know it will take a while to settle down after the dose change, so I'm giving it time. Sleep was a little disrupted last night. I think I woke up once in the early hours, and then I woke up again around 5:30am. Got back to sleep each time, though, without too much trouble. The dose change can always disrupt sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment