Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30mg Vyvanse, Day 6

Slept well last two nights. The insomnia is gone, at least at 30mg. No negative side-effects at all now, that I can observe.

Positive effects? A little harder to say. That clear feeling of constant energy and zero inertia has definitely disappeared along with the insomnia. That's good - it was disconcerting and abnormal - but it makes it a little more difficult to discern whether anything is happening at all.

I think I'm having an easier time starting and continuing difficult tasks. There is still that feeling of dread when contemplating longer periods of hard work. I can't expect all of my bad habits to disappear in 6 days, though. I will likely only feel more positive facing tough challenges when I've pushed through a few of them successfully. My dread is only natural; these kinds of tasks have consistently ended with me being disappointed and angry with myself for how I have handled them. I have to recalibrate my dread-meter.

No comments:

Post a Comment