Sunday, November 21, 2010

Whoops, forgot my Dexedrine...

I'm away from home today, and I forgot to bring my Dexedrine with me. Not a big deal, I was thinking of seeing how I do without it anyhow now that I'm taking 50mg of Vyvanse.

The last few days have been typical of dose changes. For the first 2 days in particular, I'm on a bit of a high in terms of productivity and mood. Things seem effortless. Yesterday, though, I noticed a bit of a low in the evening. I seemed more irritable than usual, but as always it could just have been an irritating day.

It will be interesting to see whether I get irritable this afternoon without the Dexedrine, and it will also be interesting to see how work and the evenings are next week now that the dose-change effects have worn off.

No comments:

Post a Comment